Well here we are with another hotfix, with more fixes and optimizations!
Let's get to it:
- Fixed the bug when pressing escape would break malfunctions UI.
- Fixed the bug where interacting with fireworks would sometimes make player unable to interact with inventory.
- Fixed the bug where players would glitch into each other on teleport.
- Fixed the bug where it was not able to place items on certain surfaces such as tables.
- Fixed the bug where radio in Quad was occluded.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes clicking on the item in vicinity would create a black box next to the tooltip.
- Fixed the bug where a wrong owner would be showed on doors.
- Fixed the bug where it was impossible to close cargo doors.
- Fixed the bug where it was impossible to open cargo doors on relog.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to glitch slide with a weapon equipped.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to drag items from quick access.
- Fixed nutrition values on cooked food.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to turn of foliage giving players an unfair advantage.
- Fixed the bug where it was not possible to interact with a weapon when durability dropped to 0.
- Improvised flashlight can now be mounted on the sawed off shotgun.
- Players are no longer forced into focus mode while aiming down scopes.
- Corrected some of the item names and description errors.
- Increased the number of padlocks needed to craft locks.
- Car radios will now be be audible outside the car, if any of the car doors and windows are open.
- Reduced the maximum speed at which you can exit vehicles to 15 km/h.
That's all from us for now folks, enjoy!